Every good business requires a great logo, think of the last time when you thought of something and the first thing that popped up in your head was their logo. Smartphone? Apple. Maybe you want to have a cola, Coke! Every great brand is associated with a logo we see every day and brands work really hard to ensure that we associate their product with their brand identity. So how can any business have a great looking logo? Well, you can get a digital artist to design you one, but a professional designer is an expensive proposition and not every small business can afford one, right? So what can a small business owner do to ensure they get a great logo but don’t end up paying a fortune for it? Tailor Brands is your answer. Tailor Brands is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) based Logo making Company that offers great designs at affordable prices, So today let’s review Tailor Brands too see if you should be getting yourself a logo from them.
What is Tailor Brands?
Tailor Brands is an online platform that leverages the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to design the Perfect logo for your Brand in minutes, say goodbye to long turnaround times and waiting for designers to show you their vision of your own brand, with Tailor Brand you are in the driving seat for your online brand!
Tailor Brands provides you with a High-Resolution Logo with full Commercial Use License for the low cost of about US$ 35, sounds too good to be true right? How can they possibly offer a logo for such a low price? Well, this is all thanks to their proprietary AI technology that is driving the design engine which has been developed by their in-house team led by Nadav Shatz, the Chief Technical Officer (CTO).
Still not convinced yet? Maybe you’ll be when you see how easy it is to use and that even a kid can be a designer with the help of this kickass tool. Gone are the days when kids used to sell lemonade on the side of the road, they can now sell their visions of brands online and make a quick buck in the process.
How does Tailor Brands work? How easy is it to use?
To answer the second part of the question, it is very easy, easy enough for a 12 year old kid to use. So how does the whole process work?
- You visit the website here
- You are greeted with the free logo designer on the home page.
- You enter the name you wish to give your logo, once you enter the name you are asked if you wish to have a tagline, you can add one at this step if required.
- As soon as you hit Design you are asked for a few more basic details like the industry you are in and what you do to better customize your logo according to your own business.
- Once you fill in the details you are asked for your preference for the logo, here you have three options Icon Based, Name Based, or Initial Based
- Once you select the kind of logo you envision for your brand you select the appropriate options and are again presented with more options to select the exact icon you are looking or selecting an abstract design (only when Icon based design is selected)
- After selecting the base you are presented with some typographical options for the kind of font you prefer, once you breeze through them, it starts to process the perfect logo for your business.
- It takes about 1 minute to create the first few designs and the mockups on your social profiles, your business cards, letterheads, other goodies for your brand and a ton of other things (Tailor brands doesn’t just give you a logo but a complete brand identity)
- There are also some options present if you don’t like the initial logo (more often than not, the initial logo was the perfect one, all thanks to their AI powered technology)
- If you wish to see more logos just click see more and the algorithm keeps spitting out more and more good-looking logos for you to choose from.
- If you like a logo and think, well, I would like to change just a few things on this then fret not because you can also customize the logo at the click of a button, easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Once you select the perfect logo for your small business you click the love it button and it takes you to the payment processing page.
Tailor Brands Prices, Plans & Additional services
Tailor Brand offers three durational options for their services with options for payments on a Monthly basis, a One-time payment for the whole year or a one-time payment for 2 years.
The two tiers on offer are called dynamic and Premium and come with a set of features, you can check them in the table below.
|Dynamic Plan||Premium Plan|
|High Resolution Logo||High Resolution Logo|
|Transparent PNG file||Transparent PNG file & Vector EPS File|
|Commercial Use License||Commercial Use License|
|Social Analytics||Social Analytics|
|Unlimited Backup||Scheduling of Social Media Posts|
|Seasonal Logos||Seasonal Logos|
|Social Strategy Planner||Social Strategy Planner|
|$50 to build your website on weebly.com||Unlimited Backup|
|$50 to build your website on weebly.com|
|Logo Resize Tool|
|Business Card Design Tool|
|Weekly Facebook Posts|
|Social Covers Design Tool|
|Online Brand Guidelines|
|Branded Business Deck|
|Branded Watermark Tool|
When billed monthly the dynamic plan costs US$ 9.99, but you can save a good 70% when you pay annually at just $2.99 per month (One time Payment billed annually) saving you a nice chunk of change. Pretty neat right? If you get the 2 year plan the price goes even lower at $2.5 per month!
What could be better than a dynamic plan you ask? The premium plan is your answer because a measly $10.99 a month (When billed annually) gets you host of additional services for which you may end up spending 10x more if you were to buy them individually. What’s better? The Premium plan is only $9.99 a month when purchased for 2 years, that’s a steal in my opinion.
Tailor Brands: Pros and Cons, why you should or shouldn’t choose them?
Let’s start with the pros, why I think Tailor Brands is the way to go for your small business.
- Value for Money – Credit where due, Tailor Brands is a steal when factoring in the costs associated with having a professional do you work.
- MultiLingual – The Web tool is multilingual and has support for Spanish and Dutch along with English as standard. New languages are being added soon as well.
- Easy to Use – The tool is extremely easy to use and even kids ( provided the kid is technology savvy enough) can use the tool with ease. Anyone with even minimal touch with technology can use it without shedding a drop of sweat.
- Great Variety – The Premium pack offers a great variety of add-ons and tools to help create the perfect corporate identity for any business
- Entrepreneur education – Tailor Brands constantly updates their branding blog which is very helpful for small business owners and is a great tool to learn new things.
- Flexibility – Tailor Brands offers great flexibility with their plans and even when the plan runs out You retain all use rights for your design.
- Speed – The Whole process from start to finish can be completed in less than 10 minutes and that to me is a big plus.
Coming to the Cons, What are the drawbacks to using a service like Tailor Brands
- Lack of One on One Support – While Tailor Brands offers quick support at this moment it lacks the option for a one on one consultation, this isn’t necessarily a bad thing as Tailor Brands offers the option for the user to customize the design themselves.
- Lack of visible Information – The website although is designed very well lacks the depth and information required for the instant conviction if they can have an explainer video and a bit more information available on their website and it’ll be great.
- Lack of Human interaction – A lot of people prefer to have a human as a guide when building their brand and Tailor brands eliminates the need for the human guide which may upset some users, but, honestly, the rate at which technology is expanding the need for the human interaction is reducing anyway.
Conclusions to the Tailor Brands review
Tailor brands have made a great product which will stand the tests of time and with their team of excellent members, they are improving the service every day. The prices are very reasonable and considerably less than hiring a design firm to do all of the brand design for your small business. I would definitely recommend their service to any small entrepreneur starting out on their journey of entrepreneurship.
If they would make a few changes to their website and add a couple more features I’m sure they would have no competition in the field. I give their service a definite two thumbs up.
Tailor Brands Rating
Their service is great and I can with complete conviction and satisfaction give them a complete 5 on 5 stars. There are a few things they can improve on but I know they are constantly trying to improve their product and those kinks will to be ironed out soon. Overall I am completely satisfied with their service.